Nissan’s Easy-Fill Tire Alert system makes it easy for drivers to know when they need to add or subtract some air to their tires to keep them properly inflated. Continue reading to learn more about the Easy-Fill Alert system and how it can help you!
How Does the Nissan Easy-Fill Tire Alert System Work?
Nissan’s Easy-Fill Tire Alert system is just that, easy! The dashboard inside of the Nissan vehicle will show the tire pressure of all four tires so that drivers are aware which tire or tires need air. To use the Easy-Fill Alert system, follow these simple steps:
- Park the vehicle near an air pump and apply the parking brake
- While in park, turn the vehicle’s engine off but leave the ignition on in accessory mode
- Begin to put air into one of the tires
- The exterior lights of the vehicle will start flashing indicating that the Easy-Fill Tire Alert system is monitoring the change in air pressure
- Once the correct tire pressure is reached the horn on the vehicle will sound
- Stop inflating the tire and repeat on the other three
- If a tire is over-inflated the horn will sound again and the hazard lights will flash notifying you that some air needs to be released
Want to learn more about the Nissan Easy-Fill Tire Alert system? Stop by Charlie Clark Nissan today! One of our team members will be happy to answer any questions you have. Or contact us to learn more about our inventory and services!