2017 Nissan Sentra Safety Technologies and Systems
The 2017 Nissan Sentra is the ultimate sedan. Built with style and poised performance, you’ll have all you want in this vehicle. But, what kinds of safety features does it come with? Check out the 2017 Nissan Sentra safety technologies and systems that come standard.
2017 Nissan Sentra Air Bag Systems
The Sentra is built with more than your standard air bag system. In fact, it combines a number of systems to help keep you and your passengers secure in the event of a collision. Take a look:
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensor for front and rear-seat outboard occupant head protection
2017 Nissan Sentra Stability and Traction Technology
The 2017 Nissan Sentra comes with standard Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS). These two systems work in tandem to help you stay secure on the road, even when the conditions are other than favorable.
2017 Nissan Sentra Seat Belt Systems
In the Sentra, you’ll find a total of three specially constructed seat belt systems to help keep you and your passengers safe. These include:
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt system (ELR for driver)
- Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
2017 Nissan Sentra Body Construction
You’ll also find that the body construction of the 2017 Nissan Sentra is designed to assist with safety. It has special Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones, hood buckling creases, energy-absorbing steering column, and pipe-style steel side-door guard beams.
These technologies make up the standard 2017 Nissan Sentra safety technologies and systems. To find out more about these safety features and the available safety features of the Sentra, contact us at Charlie Clark Nissan. View the Sentra in our online inventory and then stop by to see it in person!