Get That New Or Used Nissan LEAF You've Always Wanted!
We are all becoming more and more aware of the damage we have done to the environment, and the damage we continue to do if we do not take steps to reduce our carbon emissions. One of the best ways of reducing your carbon footprint is to switch from a gas-powered automobile to one of the new generation of vehicles that are powered electrically.
If you are in the market for a compact hatchback and want to switch from gasoline to electric, then you really ought to consider the Nissan LEAF. The LEAF has been available in the US market for over a decade now and is considered to be one of the best compact five-door hatchback battery-powered vehicles currently available to motorists.
At the Charlie Clark Nissan showroom serving Harlingen and McAllen, we always have a wide range of Harlingen Nissan LEAF vehicles in our inventory, so make sure you take a look!
The Nissan LEAF is An Award Winning EV with Over 500,000 on the Road, Globally
The Nissan LEAF was introduced by Nissan in Japan in October 2017, and the vehicle was added to the US market three years later. The first generation of the Nissan LEAF did not impress many people with its limited range of just over 70 miles, but thanks to technological advances the most recent versions of the LEAF now have an exceptional range well over 220 miles. A McAllen Nissan LEAF now gives you as much mileage between trips to a gas/charging station as many gas-powered vehicles.
For many years the LEAF maintained a position as the world’s number one top selling plug-in EV until it was surpassed in December 2020 by the Tesla Model 3.
A Nissan LEAF from your local Harlingen or McAllen dealership is available in a number of trim options:
• S – The basic trim that still includes Safety Shield 360, Apple CarPlay and e-Pedal integration. Evan a Harlingen used Nissan LEAF will give you 147 hp from a 40kWh battery and a range of up to 149 miles.
• SV – The S trim with added intelligent cruise control, heated front seats and the Nissan Door to Door navigation.
• SL – The SV trim with added ProPILOT assist, Intelligent Driver Alertness and leather-appointed seats. Note that in recent model years the SL has not been produced, but you should still be able to find a McAllen used Nissan LEAF or one in Harlingen.
• S Plus – The ‘plus’ version of the S trim ups the engine to 160 kW AC which will give you 214 hp. The larger 62 kWh battery increases the range of the LEAF to 226 miles, and a McAllen used Nissan LEAF S Plus comes with a portable charge cable that plugs into any 240-V outlet.
• SV Plus – similar to the SV but with the larger engine of the S Plus and with a reduced range of 215 miles.
• SL Plus – similar to the SL but again with that larger 160 kW AC engine capable of 214 horsepower and a range of 215 miles from the 62 kWH battery.
Choose The Trim of Your Used LEAF in Harlingen or McAllen and Head to Charlie Clark Today!
At Charlie Clark Nissan in Harlingen and McAllen, we pride ourselves on the way that we handle our customer’s needs. No matter the trim or price of the Nissan LEAF vehicle you are looking to purchase, we will do all we can to help you. You can check our inventory online in the first instance, or head down to our safe and secure showroom for that personal touch!
If you would like to contact us, then please pick up the phone and dial (956) 303-9414 or contact us online through our contact form.